Welcome to Alameda’s finest security guard service agency, First Security Services!
For a smaller city of 73,812 people, Alameda does a good job looking after its own considering the unemployment rate is only at 6.5%. Having a low unemployment rate is certainly a favorable quality to have, especially when property values are $300,000 dollars above national average. With this said, a few years back the property market had been twice as expensive as it is now. The fluctuation in real estate does not seem to signify economic distress. In fact, the businesses of Alameda are healthy and at standard risk of crime. Something different to note about the city is that it has adopted a council-manager government, meaning that the city is chartered as opposed to regulated by general law.
Since the crime index is average, the way in which the city runs seems to have no positive or negative effects on stopping crime. This is where we come in: First Security should be your first choice for preventive and protective services. Our company and its officers are proven professionals in our field and work hard to keep any area safe. Take a look at our services and see what we can do for you:
Alameda Retail and Residential Security Services
The residential areas in Alameda are beautiful – it is a case of truly getting what you’ve paid for. There seems to be a perfect balance between neighborhoods and retail districts; it is an appropriate separation of business and personal relations. Small universities are also present throughout the city indicating that there may be a large student population. In saying this, approximately 88% of students are expected to graduate high school in Alameda so the universities must also attract outsiders. First Security engages with the diversity of Alameda and offers the following security services:
- Campus and School Security: Universities and colleges have large populations of students that need supervising. Security can offer assistance and guidance for young adults feeling endangered while on school grounds.
- Mall Security: Shoplifting needs to be prevented in order to minimize profit losses for local business. Malls and complexes are under constant threat of theft.
- Food Industry Services: Restaurants are susceptible to crime just as any other institution. Managers must prepare to face unruly guests and non-paying diners. A security officer on premise helps to enforce restaurant policies in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Special Events: Sporting games, work functions, bloc parties, conventions, concerts, and organized retreats all attract large groups of people in small, often enclosed, spaces. A security presence is needed to prevent rowdiness and a loss of control.
- Cannabis security solutions
Alameda Institutional and Corporate Security Services
There is one hospital in Alameda that many residents have found employment with. Because of this, medical research and technological studies have become an important component for the city’s economy. First Security anticipates the dangers associated with such fields of work and offers the following services for protection:
- Biotech Laboratory Security: Research facilities are under constant threat of exposure and theft. First Security works hard to keep unwanted individuals off the premises.
- Healthcare and Hospital Security: In order for doctors and nurses to perform their duties, the hospital must be clear of danger. Hospitals should encourage healing; security must be put in place to keep the patients and staff safe at all times.
Just because administrative and labor industries are not as prominent in Alameda’s economy does not mean that office buildings, construction sites, and warehouses don’t need security. Similar to government and corporate locations, these workplaces are in need of executive security plans. 24 hours surveillance is always an asset when trying to stop vandalism and theft. For banks, airports, and even biotech labs, security may need to take additional force to stay on top of things. For this reason First Security officers are trained for both armed and unarmed confrontations. Explicit in the contract, an institution may request for our security officers to handle weaponry. We guarantee that our assigned personnel will be responsible with their firearm at all times.
Alameda Private Security Service
First Security offers temporary and permanent private security services. By using bodyguards, vehicle patrolling, video surveillance, and our best modern technologies, we ensure that all of your needs will be met with the utmost professionalism. Be sure to speak with one of our consultants to find out more about what we can do for you.
Ensuring the safety of yourself, your loved ones, and your co-workers has never been easier. First Security has served North California for over 40 years with excellence and professionalism, proving to be more than adequate to handle any job. See for yourself and speak with our team of consultants who will guide you through the flexible, hassle-free process. To contact us you may call the Santa Cruz district’s phone line at 1-800-778-3017, or at your own convenience, submit the form located on First Security’s homepage for a free service quote. When it comes to the security of family and community, one should not settle for second-rate. Simply put: First Security is reliable and efficient. Don’t hesitate to contact us; you deserve to feel secure about the security service you are using.
Looking For Security Guard Jobs In Alameda?
At First Security Services, we are always looking for qualified security professionals to add to our talented team. Visit our Alameda security guard jobs page to apply today!
Our East Bay Office Location
1801 Oakland Blvd. #315
Telephone – (925) 295-1260
Related Links And Resources
- Alameda Police Department – Official web page of the Alameda Police Department.
- Crime Map – Crime reports data on a map.