Introducing First Security Services, providing Cameron Park with security guards for over 4 decades and counting!
In hiring a security company, you not only want a company that can provide well-trained guards and a variety of security services, but you also want a company that has a thorough understanding of the culture and needs of the city, as that has proven to lead to better protection.
First Security Services provides security in Cameron Park that is immensely valuable and affordable, especially when you consider what you receive in return.
If you’re in need of Cameron Park security guards, First Security offers the following services:
Vehicle Patrol Services
We operate one of the largest private patrol operations in Cameron Park. First Security’s expert management team will work with you to assess your patrol needs and provide their professional opinions, making sure to meet your budget while not sacrificing on the quality of security.
Cameron Park Security Officers
First Security provides Cameron Park security guards that are the finest in the area. All of our guards are extensively trained and are continually working to upgrade and refine their skills. No one at First Security gets complacent!
General Overview of Cameron Park, California
Cameron Park is a census-designated place, also known as a CDP, that is located in El Dorado County, California. As part of the Sacramento Metro Area, it has a population of 18,228 on a total area of 28.945 square miles. In 2000, the population was 14,549, so it does represent an increase.
This gives Cameron Park a population density of 630 people per square mile, which is very low.
Based on its population density and location, Cameron Park can be considered to be a rural area, though it also has a community-like feel.
It’s also considered to be located in the Sierra Nevada foothills, specifically the Northern California Gold Country. It’s not too far away from Sacramento either, which is located 30 miles to the west. Furthermore, Lake Tahoe, which is extremely popular with both residents of California and with tourists, is locate 70 miles to the east.
Originally, the land which Cameron Park exists on was once occupied by both the Nisenan and the Southern Maidu Indians, both Native American tribes. Their former presence in Cameron Park can still be spotted today in viewing the various burial mounds and certain types of grinding rocks that are scattered throughout the area.
In the middle of the 20th century, Larry Cameron acquired 5,000 acres of land, with the desire to use them for ranching. Eventually the land became divided into a mixture of large ranch properties, small-sized residential areas, and so forth, leading to Cameron Park as we know it today.
The median age of the population is 40.6 years, in line with many similar rural areas. That’s older than the State of California’s median age of 33.3 years and is also older than the national median age of 37.2 years.
33.8% of the population is 45 years old and older, with the entire population living in households.
Cameron Park is not a rich area, but it is above-average in its wealth. The median household income is around $65,765, an increase from 2000 in which it was $59,678. The State of California’s median household income is $58,328 and the national average is $53,046, so it is higher than both.
Despite being a rural area with an above-average median household income, Cameron Park is not that safe. It has a crime rate index of 18, meaning that it’s safer than only 18% of the cities in the United States.
There is a 1 in 22 chance of being a victim of any type of crime in Cameron Park. More specifically, there is a 1 in 240 chance of being a victim of a violent crime and a 1 in 24 chance of being a victim of a property crime.
In the State of California, there is a 1 in 249 chance of being a victim of a violent crime and a 1 in 38 chance of being a victim of a property crime, meaning that Cameron Park has worse crime rates.
First Security understands the security needs of Cameron Park and El Dorado County in general and will be able to provide the very best in security services.
Cameron Park Residential, Retail, and Personal Security Services
First Security can help protect those in Cameron Park by providing the following specific security services:
- Residential Security: As has already been mentioned, Cameron Park has a crime rate that is worse than the State average. Property crimes are quite frequent there. Given that all of the residents live in households, they should be aware of these property crime rates and take the necessary precautions. A rural area like Cameron Park does not have large amounts of law enforcement officials present within it, and help can be slow to arrive. First Security Services can help to overcome this problem by providing residential security patrols or to install advanced alarm systems. This can also be useful if residents decide to take a weekend trip to Lake Tahoe or to Sacramento.
- Food & Beverage Security: Despite being a small, rural community, Cameron Park does boast a decent selection of restaurants, bars, and cafes. Some of the prominent names in the area are Fernando’s, Los Pinos, and Slingshots. These places get quite busy at night, especially on the weekends. First Security Services would be able to provide security guards there to help make sure that no patrons get out of hand, especially when alcohol is involved. In addition, First Security can help prevent any property crimes from occurring.
- Points of Interest Security: Cameron Park is not very big, but there are still some places to see. It has a weekly farmer’s market that takes place throughout most times of the year that is very popular. The Cameron Park Lake is also very popular with residents who want to have a relaxing day, especially with their family. In fact, there are a host of different parks and recreational areas spread throughout it. First Security Services can make sure that they all remain safe no matter the time of year.
- Marijuana security
By hiring First Security, companies, organizations, and institutions, both of the private and public variety, will be able to ensure that they’re provided professional protection in regards to:
- Employee Safety
- Customer Safety
- Violent Crimes
Residents in Cameron Park should consider hiring First Security patrol services to make sure that their community and their homes always remain safe. In addition, a great service, especially given how small Cameron Park is, would be to install alarm systems through First Security. By installing the alarm systems, you will have 24/7 monitoring and will have the authorities at your doorstep as fast as possible should any break-ins occur!
What makes First Security stand out is that every single First Security officer has been trained extensively on weaponry, restraining strategies, and combat PLUS the ability to peacefully resolve situations. First Security works with each and every company to find out their particular security needs and what they expect the service to entail, even as it pertains to the behavior of the First Security officers.
Contact Us Today!
First Security has been serving El Dorado County for over 40 years, developing long-standing relationships with residents and businesses by providing service that exemplifies the qualities of professionalism and efficiency. For your Cameron Park security guard needs, please don’t hesitate to fill out the form on the First Security homepage to get your free service quote today!
Personal Bodyguards, Executive Protection & Temporary Security
Click on the links below to learn more about these specific security services offered by First Security Services:
- Cameron Park executive protection
- Cameron Park personal bodyguards
- Cameron Park temporary security guards
Looking For Security Guard Jobs In Cameron Park?
At First Security Services, we are always looking for qualified security professionals to add to our talented team. Visit our Cameron Park security guard jobs page to apply today!