If you manage an institution that handles financial services, you are aware of the concern for security. First Security Services provides executive financial banking security guards and patrol services for hire who keep order, protect your property, enforce regulations, and ensure the safety of employees and clients.
We recognize that security needs can vary widely in the world of finances. Whether your bank is in a high rise, a local branch office, or the headquarters of financial operations, First Security services will work with you to customize a securities plan.
Typical security guard duties (not limited to these)
- Deter crime via high visibility
- Patrol interior and exterior of facility
- Observe and report suspicious activity
- Provide escort services for high value movements
- Directional support to bank visitors
- Assist with opening and closing of facility
- Escort bank employees safely to their vehicles
Our commitment to your protection includes comprehensive guard against the threat of robbery. Whether you prefer armed or unarmed, uniformed or plain-clothes, First Security Services can meet your bank security needs.
To get started on your banking security plan, contact us today!