Welcome to Palo Alto’s finest security guard service agency, First Security Services!
Palo Alto has been rated one of California’s most expensive and well-educated cities. With more than 7,000 businesses, equating to more than 98,000 jobs, Palo Alto is a very popular city for computer and tech related business. In fact, headquarters for Helwett-Packard (HP), VMware Telsa Motors, Ning, and IDEO are all located in the city. Additionally, Palo Alto has been associated with Facebook, Pinterest, and Paypal. Considering that all of these businesses are located within only 23.7 square miles, it is amazing that the city has also managed to also form beautiful neighborhoods accommodating both families and individuals.
For these companies to flourish they need safe, properly regulated facilities. First Security is the optimal choice for personal and institutional security. Our officers have been serving California for over 15 years, making us one of the most reliable and respected security companies in the state. First Security officers are for hire for a variety of circumstances. The following are a few major services offered by our company:
Hire Palo Alto Personal, Retail and Residential Security Services
The cost of living compared to the average household income in Palo Alto is well-balanced; however, properties seem to be a bit on the expensive side for comfortable feasibility. Nonetheless, crime in Palo Alto has been reduced to 29% of what California deems average. This is impressive because there are 64,571 people living in the city – a large population for such a small amount of crime. In order for businesses and homes to continue on safely, First Security provides the following quality services:
- Campus and School Security: Universities and colleges have large populations of students that need supervising. Security guards can offer assistance and guidance for young adults feeling endangered while on school grounds.
- Mall Security: Shoplifting needs to be prevented in order to minimize profit losses for local business. Malls and complexes are under constant threat of theft.
- Food Industry Services: Restaurants are susceptible to crime just as any other institution. Managers must prepare to face unruly guests and non-paying diners. A security officer on premise helps to enforce restaurant policies in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Special Events: Sporting games, work functions, bloc parties, conventions, concerts, and organized retreats all attract large groups of people in small, often enclosed, spaces. A security presence is needed to prevent rowdiness and a loss of control.
Palo Alto Institutional and Corporate Security Services
While the computer industry is one of the most prevalent in Palo Alto, engineering, manufacturing, and educational services are among the most popular occupations. Many businesses in Palo Alto receive a wide variety of traffic as a result of the city’s airport, which is one of the busiest single-runways in the country. First Security has designed the following services with each institution in mind:
- Office Building, Construction Site and Warehouse Security: To protect against vandalism, intrusions, and theft, many work sites need to be protected with 24 hour security.
- Government and Corporate Services: Executive institutions need executive security measures. Agencies in this field need to be ensured a level of confidentiality and professionalism. First Security is the first to rise to this challenge.
- Bank and Airport Security: Both of these institutions have very valuable assets that needed protecting. The risk of violent crimes for banks and airports is much higher and must be anticipated.
- Biotech Laboratory Security: Research facilities are under constant threat of exposure and theft. First Security works hard to keep unwanted individuals off the premises.
- Healthcare and Hospital Security: In order for doctors and nurses to perform their duties, the hospital must be clear of danger. Hospitals should encourage healing; security must be put in place to keep the patients and staff safe at all times.
For any of the services above, armed or unarmed solutions are available for hire. Every First Security officer has been trained to deal with a variety of confrontations and has received instruction on the proper use of weaponry.
Palo Alto Private Security Service
First Security has both contractual and temporary personal security services available. We offer protection through the use of bodyguards, vehicle patrolling, and video surveillance. First Security’s expert consultation personnel work closely with individuals to establish a security plan right for them.
Ensuring the safety of yourself, your loved ones, and your co-workers has never been easier. First Security has served North California for over 40 years with excellence and professionalism, proving to be more than adequate to handle any job. See for yourself and speak with our team of consultants who will guide you through the flexible, hassle-free process. To contact us you may call 1-800-778-3017, or at your own convenience, submit the form located on First Security’s homepage for a free service quote. When it comes to the security of family and community, one should not settle for second-rate. Simply put: First Security is reliable and efficient. Don’t hesitate to contact us; you deserve to feel secure about the security service you are using.
Looking For Security Guard Jobs In Palo Alto?
At First Security Services, we are always looking for qualified security professionals to add to our talented team. Visit our Palo Alto security guard jobs page to apply today!
Our San Jose Office Location
First Security Services
1731 Technology Drive #800
Related Links And Resources
- Palo Alto Police Department – Official website of the Palo Alto Police.
- Crime Map – Crime reports data on a map.
- Crime Statistics – Detailed crime rates and statistics information.