Welcome to San Mateo’s finest security guard service agency, First Security Services!
Being a part of the San Francisco Peninsula, San Mateo needed to distinguish itself as a larger, independent suburb in order to compete with the high-tech economies nearby. Unlike the cities to the north and south, the community has found its stride with construction and accommodation services. The residential communities of San Mateo are well-developed, which is reflected in homes that are 100% over the Californian median for property values. There is a level of safety achieved in San Mateo – they have consistently maintained a crime index of 2.36% over the course of the last several years. While this figure is still much lower than state standard, if the 100,000+ residents of San Mateo wish to feel truly safe they should consider contracting a professional security company.
First Security services are simply the best. Our trained officers have adequate field-experience and high-leveled training so that you can trust they know exactly what needs to be done. Let us help provide security solutions for your home or business through the following services:
Hire San Mateo Personal, Retail and Residential Security Services
Two common occupations for the residents of San Mateo are medical professionals and educators. The two top employers of the city are thus the Medical Center and the District School Board. Although education takes precedence for many members of the community, the graduation rate is still at only 86%. This means that many students are no longer interested in pursuing careers in technical services and are moving towards other industries. Regardless, San Mateo’s 12.2 square miles of land will always have family neighborhoods and successful retail plazas. First Security can help these places stay secure over the next few years by offering:
- Campus and School Security: Universities and colleges have large populations of students that need supervising. Security guards can offer assistance and guidance for young adults feeling endangered while on school grounds.
- Mall Security: Shoplifting needs to be prevented in order to minimize profit losses for local business. Malls and complexes are under constant threat of theft.
- Food Industry Services: Restaurants are susceptible to crime just as any other institution. Managers must prepare to face unruly guests and non-paying diners. A security officer on premise helps to enforce restaurant policies in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Special Events: Sporting games, work functions, bloc parties, conventions, concerts, and organized retreats all attract large groups of people in small, often enclosed, spaces. A security presence is needed to prevent rowdiness and a loss of control.
San Mateo Institutional and Corporate Security Services
San Mateo is different than other cities in the area because its economy is based on construction and accommodation services. In saying this, Templeton Investments is the third largest employer in the city. There seems to be two distinctly different fields of work that San Mateo is involved with. The following services will satisfy all of the city’s industrial needs:
- Office Building, Construction Site and Warehouse Security: To protect against vandalism, intrusions, and theft, many work sites need to be protected with 24 hour security.
- Bank and Airport Security: Both of these institutions have very valuable assets that needed protecting. Banks and Airports are also high risk targets for violent crime.
- Healthcare and Hospital Security: In order for doctors and nurses to perform their duties, the hospital must be clear of danger. Hospitals should encourage healing; security must be put in place to keep the patients and staff safe at all times.
Government and corporate services are available from First Security. We recognize how important it is to secure an executive workplace and our team rises to the challenge. Similarly, for biotechnology laboratories and research facilities, First Security offers the best resources available. Every First Security officer has been trained to deal with a variety of confrontations. Each guard has received extensive instruction on the proper use of weaponry, combat and restraining strategies, as well as peaceful techniques to diminish threats verbally. Armed and unarmed security services are available for contract work as well.
San Mateo Private Security Service
Through the use of bodyguards, vehicle patrol, and video surveillance, First Security provides the fullest private security solution. With flexible contracts, our consultants can work with you to devise a permanent or temporary security plan for us to execute to perfection.
Ensuring the safety of yourself, your loved ones, and your co-workers has never been easier. First Security has served North California for over 40 years with excellence and professionalism, proving to be more than adequate to handle any job. See for yourself and speak with our team of consultants who will guide you through the flexible, hassle-free process. To contact us you may call us at 1-800-778-3017, or at your own convenience, submit the form located on First Security’s homepage for a free service quote. When it comes to the security of family and community, one should not settle for second-rate. Simply put: First Security is reliable and efficient. Don’t hesitate to contact us; you deserve to feel secure about the security service you are using.
Personal Bodyguards, Executive Protection & Temporary Security
Click on the links below to learn more about these specific security services offered by First Security Services:
Looking For Security Guard Jobs In San Mateo?
At First Security Services, we are always looking for qualified security professionals to add to our talented team. Visit our San Mateo security guard jobs page to apply today!
Our San Mateo Office Location
111 Anza Blvd
Telephone – (650) 938-1110
Related Links And Resources
- San Mateo Police Department – Official web page of the San Mateo police department.
- Crime Map – Crime reports data on a map.
- Crime Statistics – Detailed crime rates and statistics information.