Welcome to Sunnyvale’s finest security guard agency, First Security Services!
For a city of 21.9 square miles, Sunnyvale’s population of 140,081 people is very centralized. Despite the high population density, crime in Sunnyvale is minimal. This sensation of safety contributes to the fact that Sunnyvale’s cost of living is 116% higher than the United States’ average – it seems people are willing to pay for the notion of being secure. If this is true, the notion of hiring a security company should come with no hesitation. First Security realizes not everything is a threat; but we also believe in the luxury of being prepared. Why wait for the criminal index to rise when you can introduce preventive measures now and stop crime dead in its tracks.
First Security’s officers are courteous, professional, observant, and reliable. We are always available for dispatch and will be there when you need us. Here’s what First Security can do for you:
Sunnyvale Retail and Residential Security Services
One characteristic of Sunnyvale’s residential community is that property values are significantly above average. The median house value in Sunnyvale is $707,900 – this is a large personal investment that needs both insurance and protection. Similarly, there are many retail districts in Sunnyvale that need the same kind of security service. The following services strive to keep your business and neighborhood as safe as possible:
- Campus and School Security: Sunnyvale has four universities in the city, one of which is renowned internationally for is technology program. Let First Security help to conserve this prestigious reputation.
- Mall Security: Shoplifting needs to be prevented in order to minimize profit losses for local business. Malls and complexes are under constant threat of theft.
- Food Industry Services: Restaurants are susceptible to crime just as any other institution. Managers must prepare to face unruly guests and non-paying diners. A security officer on premise helps to enforce restaurant policies in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Special Events: Sporting games, work functions, bloc parties, conventions, concerts, and organized retreats all attract large groups of people in small, often enclosed, spaces. A security presence is needed to prevent rowdiness and a loss of control.
Sunnyvale Institutional and Corporate Security Services
The dominant industries in Sunnyvale deal with healthcare, construction, accommodation services, and technical research. There are many large technology firms located in the immediate city: Maxim Integrated Products, Palm Inc., Yahoo!, Juniper Networks (to name a few). In addition to these powerhouse organizations, Sunnyvale is unique in that it has a Department of Public Safety which requires all personnel to be trained as firefighters, police officers, and EMTs. Since the city’s institutions are well-rounded, the security service for each must be versatile. The following First Security programs will be sure to protect any institution of Sunnyvale:
- Office Building, Construction Site and Warehouse Security: To protect against vandalism, intrusions, and theft, many work sites need to be protected with 24 hour security.
- Government and Corporate Services: Executive institutions need executive security measures. Agencies need to be ensured a level of confidentiality and professionalism. First Security is the first to rise to this challenge.
- Bank and Airport Security: Both of these institutions have very valuable assets that needed protecting.
- Biotech Laboratory Security: Research facilities are under constant threat of exposure and theft. First Security works hard to keep unwanted individuals off the premises.
- Healthcare and Hospital Security: In order for doctors and nurses to perform their duties, the hospital must be clear of danger. Hospitals should encourage healing; security must be put in place to keep the patients and staff safe at all times.
For any of the services above, armed and unarmed solutions are available for hire. Every First Security officer has been trained to deal with a variety of confrontations. Each guard has received extensive instruction on the proper use of weaponry, combat and restraining strategies, as well as peaceful techniques to diminish threats verbally.
Sunnyvale Private Security Service
First Security offers both contractual and temporary private security services. Through the use of bodyguards, vehicle patrol, and video surveillance, First Security brings unbeatable private protection. Speak with our consultation personnel to devise an appropriate security plan for you.
Ensuring the safety of yourself, your loved ones, and your co-workers has never been easier. First Security has served North California for over 40 years with excellence and professionalism, proving to be more than adequate to handle any job. See for yourself and speak with our team of consultants who will guide you through the flexible, hassle-free process. To contact us you may call 1-800-778-3017, or at your own convenience, submit the form located on First Security’s homepage for a free service quote. When it comes to the security of family and community, one should not settle for second-rate. Simply put: First Security is reliable and efficient. Don’t hesitate to contact us; you deserve to feel secure about the security service you are using.
Looking For Security Guard Jobs In Sunnyvale?
At First Security Services, we are always looking for qualified security professionals to add to our talented team. Visit our Sunnyvale security guard jobs page to apply today!
Our San Jose Office Location
First Security Services
1731 Technology Drive #800
Related Links And Resources
- Sunnyvale Police Department – Official webpage for the Sunnyvale Police Department.
- Crime Map – Crime reports data on a map.
- Crime Statistics – Detailed crime rates and statistics information.